« PREVIOUS POST | LATEST POSTS | NEXT POST »
In early July I saw several headlines that read: A medical food combining several nutrients appears to improve the memory in people with very early and early Alzheimer’s disease. I dug further and saw that it’s a milk-based drink containing a trademarked list of ingredients, some in very low dosages, including:
Eicospentaenoic acid, 300 mg
I couldn’t find the origin of their choline component, although it’s usually soy, or the uridine (a precursor to RNA) although it’s found in Brewer’s yeast. For people who are allergic to dairy, soy or yeast…this is not the product for you!
Then I found that the drink, called Souvenaid, has only been studied on 260 humans and a host of gerbils and is years away from a massive marketing campaign and didn’t deserve the free publicity it garnered from this early release of information.
So, what are we to do now that our interest is piqued?
The medicinal foods I recommend include:
1. WHEY TOO GOOD: a meal replacement with a balanced combination of protein, carbs and fat that balances blood sugar and helps with weight loss. I take this at least once a day and often twice a day along with my Antioxidant Omega-3 Greens.
2. RnA Drops: has many aspects of Souvenaid. They both affect the RNA in the body but only RnA Drops is truly a food product. I take RnA Drops twice a day and if you listen to the testimonials and radio shows about the product, you’ll find out why
3. Organic Life Vitamins from Natural Vitality: still has their 40% discount offer on their online website until the end of September 2012. It was supposed to be for all their magnesium products but they extended to their Organic Live Vitamins as well. Just put in the code magnesium-miracle at check out.
With those three products, you too can be kicking up your heels again!
MAGNESIUM STORIES: A member of my Online Wellness program commented on my free Module #2 on Nasal Lubrication. She said she has been doing the nasal lubrication for only about two weeks and it’s made a tremendous difference in her breathing. She wears a CPAP machine for sleep apnea and used to have a lot of trouble with dry nasal passages and bleeding but the nasal lubrication has really helped. So, if you haven’t yet, sign up for the first 4 modules for free. And if you really want to improve your life, join the program. It’s called Completement Now!
MAGNESIUM FASHION: When I attended the Health Freedom Expo in Chicago in June I took some samples of Magnesite Jewelry with me. These beautiful stones are magnesium carbonate that look a lot like tourquoise. And Esmi makes them into gorgeous, healing necklaces, earrings, bracelets, anklets and pendants. You too can own A Little Touch of Maui and Magnesium. Just visit Esmi in Hawaii’s on Esty. I have several dozen pieces of Esmi’s jewelry and I go to her site every day for a beauty-hit!
MY HEALTH LIBRARY: Go to my Organized Wisdom Library which is growing by leaps and bounds and where you will be able to find written, audio and video information for your wellbeing.
RECOMMENDATIONS: To get well and stay well, join my 2-year online wellness program called Completement Now! The various types of magnesium to take are on my website under Resources. However, the most commonly used magnesium is Natural Calm available at VitaCost.com and most health food stores. Under books you’ll find my eBooks: How to Change Your Life with Magnesium, Future Health Now Encyclopedia and Death by Modern Medicine. For Angstrom Minerals go to HealthShop. For Detoxing I recommend LL’s Magnetic Clay and Magnesium Flakes. For treating yeast overgrowth, IBS and digestive disorders, I recommend Prescript Assist. For Coconut products, whey powder and green powders go to Tropical Traditions. For food-based supplements Grown by Nature offers my readers a 20% discount on your purchases. At checkout, just enter the code: gbn123. For psychological and emotional issues I recommend EFT, the Linden Method (for anxiety) and The Healing Codes. For everything and everything else take RnA Drops and read my Blog about RnA Drops.
NOTE: Only you can know if something is helping you. If you don’t feel well on a supposed beneficial product, listen to your body and stop taking it! Knowing when to Not take something is a big part of taking responsibility for your health.
WARNING: I cannot answer personal health questions by email. However, please send general questions that I may be able to answer in my blog. But first, google my name with the condition you are inquiring about and see if I’ve already addressed it somewhere on the web.
« PREVIOUS POST | LATEST POSTS | NEXT POST »
Most Recent Posts...
- Clay & Magnesium Baths Banish Body Odor
- Rectal Pain and Magnesium
- Treating Fibromyalgia with Magnesium
- Allopathic Medicine Found Wanting – Again!
- Live with Dr Dean!
- Diabetes Can Be Reversed
- Cholesterol Doesn’t Need Drugs
- Magnesium, Arrhythmias and Hypertension
- Cancer Program & Magnesium Story
- Magnesium, Anxiety and Gall Bladder
- Dean Overview and Magnesium Basics
- Take Magnesium Not Calcium