« PREVIOUS POST | LATEST POSTS | NEXT POST »
The supplements that I take and the ones that I recommend are one and the same. After 45+ years of research, I’ve created the Completement Formulas. There are 6 Completement Formulas to which I add homemade Liposomal Vitamin C and Blue Ice Royal (Vit D, A, K2). This is all I take on a daily basis. This handful of supplements can take the place of dozens of products that may not even be helping. When you take the Completement Formulas, you will very quickly notice your health improving and, if you wish, you can wean off your other supplements and your medications (under a doctor’s supervision).
1) Water Intake Guidelines: Drink ½ your body weight (in lbs) in oz of water. If you weigh 150 lbs you will drink 75 oz. Add sea salt, Celtic salt, or Himalayan salt to the water; 1/4 tsp in every quart of drinking water – to one of those bottles add your ReMag and ReMyte.
2) Magnesium: ReMag – in picometer, stabilized, ionic form for superior cellular absorption.
3) 12 Minerals: ReMyte – in picometer, stabilized, ionic form for superior cellular absorption.
4) Calcium, Boron, Vanadium: ReCalcia – in picometer, stabilized, ionic form for superior cellular absorption. If you can’t get your daily 600mg of calcium in your diet, be sure to add ReCalcia.
5) Detox: ReAline: Methylated B Vitamins and two sulfur amino acids: L-taurine and L-methionine, the precursor to glutathione. B Vitamins in ReAline: Methylated B Vitamins – folate, methylcobalamine (B12), pyridoxyl-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate (plus food-based B1, thiamine) are important for the nervous system and the adrenals glands, acting as cofactors for hundreds of enzyme reactions in the body.
6) RnA Drops – The unique iCell in the drops supports RNA working through Chromosome 14 to help DNA create perfect copies and perfect cells.
7) ReStructure is a high protein powder for athletes, the Paleo diet, and yeast overgrowth as well as meal replacement for losing weight, balancing blood sugars, and enhancing complete digestion. Everyone uses a protein powder so, why not get the best! Protein is the main ingredient but carbs and fats are also part of the formula for the appropriate macronutrient balance. ReStructure contains a “secret ingredient” the concentrated, dehydrated RnA Drops that makes ReStructure the most unique meal replacement you will ever find! Mix with water, coconut milk, almond milk, or your favorite juice for a delicious healthy beverage.
NOTE; Products 2-7 can be found at the RnA ReSet website, books on ReMag, ReMyte&ReCalcia, ReStructure, Anxiety and Atrial Fibrillation can be downloaded under Books.
8) Vitamin D, A, K2: 20-30 minutes of sun per day and/or Blue Ice Royal from Green Pasture for a proper balance of vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin K and essential fatty acids. I take one capsule twice per day.
9) Essential Fatty Acids: Wild Salmon, Freshly ground flax seeds, and Blue Ice Royal.
11) Vitamin C Complex – Food based organic from Grown by Nature. Dosage 1 or 2 per day, with or without food. (Use Code gbn123 for 20% discount.) Or, you can make your own Vitamin C.
12) Vitamin C Complex in Liposomal form: There is a new “fad” in the supplement world to mix ascorbic acid with lecithin. It’s called Liposomal Vitamin C. Mixing nutrients with fat-soluble lecithin helps absorption through fatty cell membranes. However ascorbic acid is not Vitamin C complex it’s just one of the 12 compounds that make up Vitamin C complex. Instead of purchasing a liposomal ascorbic acid supplement, you can make a much more effective and less expensive compound using rose hip powder, which gives you the whole Vitamin C complex. I thank Sue, who is a T-Tapp trainer for her Liposomal Vitamin C Recipe.
a. 3 TBSP of non GMO soy lecithin granules dissolved in 1 cup of very warm purified water. (Purchased from Vitacost.) b. 2 TBSP of Rosehip powder dissolved in half a cup of warm purified water. (Purchased from Vitacost.) c. When the two solutions are dissolved individually (a few hours at room temperature) put them in a blender and mix well. (I leave the two jars in the fridge overnight, they dissolve so well I don’t need to blend them.) d. Then, put the blended solution in an ultrasound jewelry cleaner for 30 mins. Watch the video below to learn more. I purchased my jewelry cleaner from Amazon. e. Use glass jars. Dosage is 2 TBSP (1 ounce) per day. The best time to take liposomal Vitamin C is in the morning on an empty stomach or several times a day if you are treating an acute condition. Article on Natural News: Vitamin C: Mega-dose Healing. YouTube on Liposomal Vitamin C: Making Liposomal Vitamin C
13) Any other nutrients that I may require I feel are covered in my Green drink formula that I make myself from: equal parts of Barley green powder, Wheat grass powder, Alfalfa powder and Maca powder and one half part of Spirulina powder and Chlorella powder that I get from VitaCost.com. VitaCost also has an Organic Green Powder mix that I often use. I mix 2 TBSP of my green formula with a scoop of the amazing ReStructure protein powder for my breakfast.
MEDIA: LISTEN to “Live! with Dr. Carolyn Dean”, Monday’s 4-6pm PST on Achieve Radio. Hear archived recordings at RnA ReSet under Blog.
NOTE: Only you can know if something is helping you. If you don’t feel well on a supposed beneficial product, listen to your body and stop taking it! Knowing when to Not take something is a big part of taking responsibility for your health. WARNING: I’m no longer able to answer emails, however, I have a wonderful Customer Service staff who are happy to answer general health questions related to my products and they ask me if there is something they can’t answer. For general questions, first, google my name with the condition you are inquiring about and see if I’ve already addressed it somewhere on the web in my one thousand blogs, articles, podcasts etc.
« PREVIOUS POST | LATEST POSTS | NEXT POST »
Most Recent Posts...
- Natural Headache Solution Summit
- Female Brain Summit – 2017
- Athletes & Magnesium Deficiency Diseases
- Keto Diet Depletes Magnesium
- 2nd Opinion Doesn’t Match The 1st
- Depression – The # 1 Illness
- Does the Hippocratic Oath Promote Burnout?
- Your Best Self Now & Total Biology
- The Great Cholesterol Con
- The Total Biology of CFS
- Magnesium Deficient Anxiety
- Still Pushing the Polypill