|When You Can’t Reach the Doctor is the title of the first book that I wrote in 1989. It’s become my Future Health Now Encyclopedia: 3rd Edition and gives you answers to health questions that can save you an expensive trip to the doctor.|
This blog has a similar purpose. I’m announcing that I’m no longer taking new clients for phone/skype consultations. However, I will continue to consult with existing clients.
Yes, I’ve gotten too busy BUT, happily, I can offer solutions that don’t require a consultation and that put you in charge of your own body. In the past several years I’ve had so much success with my Completement Formulas that I think people can save their consultation fees and simply take my products! Also, as you will see in the FAQ below, I have extensive written, audio and video files and I am personally available to answer questions on my radio show.
1. For more information on my products – ReMag, ReMyte, ReAline, ReNew and RnA Drops – go to RnA ReSet. Two free eBooks: Invisible Minerals Part I and II describe my magnesium and multiple mineral products and can answer all your questions. I will summarize my products below.
ReMag is the only magnesium I know that is 100% absorbed at the cellular level; has no laxative effects and is a high enough concentration to be therapeutic. When taking ReMag, most people can take twice the RDA, a total of 700-800mg a day. Some people’s symptoms disappear within days, some tougher symptoms – like atrial fibrillation can take months, especially if you are still on medications. If you are “toxic” you should begin ReMag (or any magnesium) slowly because magnesium helps the body detoxify.
If you want proof of your magnesium deficiency, order a Magnesium RBC test through Request A Test for $49.00. Using your zip code they will send you to a nearby lab for a blood draw and you will have your results within 72 hours. Aim for an optimum dose of 6.0-6.5mg/dL even though the range of the test is 4.2-6.8. That’s because this average is based on the sick population, 80% of whom are magnesium-deficient.
ReMyte is my multimineral product that can assist in the treatment of hypothyroidism, osteoporosis, diabetes, inflammation, toxicity, arthritis and dozens of other conditions that have been created by chronic mineral deficiency.
ReAline is my detox antioxidant that makes glutathione in the body and supplies sulfur groups and methyl groups to assist liver detoxification.
RnA Drops and ReNew are made from the newly created iCell, a picture of which is shown on the RnA ReSet website under RnA Drops. RnA Drops help create perfect cells and seem to uncover much of the so-called Junk DNA that confounds and confuses scientists.
2. My nutrient recommendations are covered in my blog – Dr. Dean’s Supplement Recommendations. I find that the reliance on drugs and the overuse of supplements can both undermine a person’s health. I’ve found that my 5 Completement Formulas along with two others may be all that you require.
3. Subscribe to my Wellness Tips from the Future by entering your email address on my Website. If there is a specific topic that you would like my opinion on, just google that topic and my name, and an article usually comes up from my hundreds of blogs and articles but obviously I haven’t written about every condition possible.
4. Purchase one or more of my 33 print books and 110 Kindle books listed on my Website. To learn all about magnesium, read The Magnesium Miracle. If you want my advice on over 130 health conditions, read Future Health Now Encyclopedia 3rd Edition (eBook and Kindle). To learn about gut issues, read IBS for Dummies. And, if you want to know why it’s necessary for you to be responsible for your own health, read Death by Modern Medicine: Seeking Safe Solutions 3rd Edition (eBook and Kindle).
5. Go to my extensive Organized Wisdom Health Library with hundreds of freely available print, audio and video files.
6. Join my online wellness program – Completement Now! For a reasonable membership fee of $10.00 per month, every week for 2 years you will receive a health report in the form of a coaching session about a particular topic covering everything you need to know about getting healthy and staying healthy. There are 104 modules and the list can be viewed on my Website. Or you can purchase the whole program for a much-reduced price of $150.00 by emailing email@example.com.
7. Get answers to your health questions! Participate in my weekly radio show on Achieve Radio every Monday at 4pm PST or Phone or Skype – 602-666-6027. Visit the radio show archives at my Website where you can Search for the conditions you want to investigate. You can also call into this 2-hour show and ask health questions.
As you can see, I’ve left no stone unturned to make my health information and products available to the public. I don’t sell my products wholesale to doctors, retailers or affiliates so I can keep the costs down for the individual. I’m most interested in you learning to take care of your own health as inexpensively and seamlessly as possible.
This blog can also serve as an introduction to health for friends and family, so be sure to pass it on.
1. Kristi Paskit’s Family Wellness Summit begins May 18, 2015, which is the date of my interview. The Summit runs for 11 days with 22 guest speakers. It’s free, it’s informative and it hits at the heart of the matter – the health of our children.
2. The Power of Detox Summit begins on May 26, 2015 and will feature 2 experts a day for 11 days. My talk is called “Too Toxic to Detox?”
3. My topic for the Global Health Summit 2015 is “The Miracle Of Minerals In A Depleted World.” The Summit launches June 1, 2015. My interview is on Sat, June 6th 9am PST/12pm EST. You know the drill by now. Click on the link and sign up for free during the days of the interviews.
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future™
NOTE: Only you can know if something is helping you. If you don’t feel well on a supposed beneficial product, listen to your body and stop taking it! Knowing when to Not take something is a big part of taking responsibility for your health. WARNING: This blog is not to be misconstrued as medical advice. It’s up to you to make the decisions about your own health. I have zero staff and I cannot answer personal health questions by email. However, please send general questions that I may be able to answer in my blog. But first, google my name with the condition you are inquiring about and see if I’ve already addressed it somewhere on the web.