« PREVIOUS POST | LATEST POSTS | NEXT POST »
1. Dr. Mercola ended 2015 with a bang – he published another in-depth article on magnesium. I appreciate him quoting me a half dozen times and running one of my magnesium videos. Here’s the link to: Magnesium — A Key Nutrient for Health and Disease Prevention. It’s only been up for a week and it already has a quarter of a million views. Two years ago, Magnesium—The Missing Link to Better Health Dec 8, 2013 featured a 30-minute video on magnesium that I did in Chicago at Dr. Mercola’s in-house studio.
I do appreciate Dr. Mercola’s love of magnesium, but his people did not do a fact check with me. For example, I do not suggest “using your intestinal reaction as a marker for your ideal dose” or that “This is your personal cutoff point, as when your body has too much magnesium it simply flushes it out the other end.”
Having a laxative effect to magnesium does not mean you are saturated and you are eliminating what you don’t need. Some of us just don’t hold onto our magnesium and we get the laxative effect. That’s why I had to create ReMag, a stabilized ionic form of magnesium that is 100% absorbed at the cellular level. With it people are able to control many health problems, wean off medications and reach therapeutic levels of magnesium without the laxative effect.
2. Author, athlete and health coach Michael Sandler interviewed me several months ago and shared that video again on Jan 2, 2016. You can watch it on Michael and Jessica’s website – Inspire Nation: Why We’re All Magnesium Deficiency: Top Signs & What To Do.
At the same time, Michael wrote the following Book Review for The Magnesium Miracle on Amazon. “We just re-aired our interview with Dr. Carolyn Dean, months after having her on our Inspire Nation Show to talk about The Magnesium Miracle. Why’d we re-air? Because her work is truly a miracle. Magnesium’s helped my wife, who’s had a chronic illness and is doing better than ever. I’ve been sick and am feeling better than ever, our families are taking it and are feeling better too. What’s going on? Her book shares that chronic magnesium deficiency is behind 100’s of common illness and maladies we’re facing today, all which can be corrected, or at least aided, by taking magnesium. We are so incredibly grateful we interviewed Dr. Carolyn Dean, and for the work she’s doing in championing magnesium for its incredible health benefits. We cannot recommend this book enough, and after you read it, going out and getting liquid magnesium and taking it daily!!!”
Yes, the liquid magnesium Michael is raving about it my ReMag.
3. “Create Your Badass Life: Unleash The Power Of Your Mind, Body And Spirit To Create A Life You Love” was an interview I did with health coach Terry Sobon. In it I gave an overview of Completement Now! my online wellness program. It’s a fantastic automated health coaching program that goes on for 2 years. Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither is a new lifestyle. Completement Now gives you step by step instructions on how to make small but significant changes in your life that can make all the difference in your health. I offer a discount for the whole program that you can see below under Resources.
4. Another series of videos from 2015 that I want to highlight were done with health and life coach CJ Liu. The topic is menopause and we focus on solutions to menopausal symptoms. The first three urls are videos of my interview with CJ and the fourth is a summary of resources.
SUMMITS: Websites will be added as the Summits come online.
1. Love Your Body – Use the Power of Your Mind to Lose Weight & Feel Strong, Sexy and Confident at any Age with Carrie Charles. Launches Jan 19, 2016.
2. Work//Live//Be: 21 Spiritual Lessons For A Happy + Healthy Life with Yoga Instructor and Coach Alba Creales. Launches Jan 19, 2016.
3. Hormonal Harmony with Sarah Howard RN. Launches Jan 25, 2016.
4. Health Mama Revolution Summit with Sarah Burgess. Launches Jan 26, 2016.
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future™
LISTEN to: Dr. Carolyn Dean Live! Call in to my 2-hour Radio Show every Monday on Achieve Radio, 4pm PST. ARCHIVES: of my radios show at: Dr. Carolyn Dean Live where you can do audio searches for topics. RECOMMENDATIONS: For a complete list go to my Resources. I recommend ReMag, my own magnesium product and Natural Calm magnesium, a well absorbed multiple mineral, ReMyte. Download Invisible Minerals Part I and Part II about ReMag and ReMyte under the INFO link. MY HEALTH LIBRARY: Visit my Organized Wisdom Health Library where you will find hundreds of written, audio and video files for your wellbeing. YOUR HEALTH PROGRAM: To keep healthy join my Completement Now! Online Wellness Program. Email me for a discount (instead of $240, pay only $150.) To stay well or recover your health begin with magnesium. Read my Magnesium Miracle book first. To get well if you have existing health problems, read my Future Health Now Encyclopedia. To know why our health has been stolen from us, read Death by Modern Medicine: Seeking Safe Solutions.
NOTE: Only you can know if something is helping you. If you don’t feel well on a supposed beneficial product, listen to your body and stop taking it! Knowing when to Not take something is a big part of taking responsibility for your health. WARNING: This blog is not to be misconstrued as medical advice. It’s up to you to make the decisions about your own health. I have zero staff and I cannot answer personal health questions by email. However, please send general questions that I may be able to answer in my blog. But first, google my name with the condition you are inquiring about and see if I’ve already addressed it somewhere on the web.
« PREVIOUS POST | LATEST POSTS | NEXT POST »
Most Recent Posts...
- Natural Headache Solution Summit
- Female Brain Summit – 2017
- Athletes & Magnesium Deficiency Diseases
- Keto Diet Depletes Magnesium
- 2nd Opinion Doesn’t Match The 1st
- Depression – The # 1 Illness
- Does the Hippocratic Oath Promote Burnout?
- Your Best Self Now & Total Biology
- The Great Cholesterol Con
- The Total Biology of CFS
- Magnesium Deficient Anxiety
- Still Pushing the Polypill