At the beginning of a New Year I want to highlight several of the best interviews I had in 2015 and thank the people who made these interviews possible.
1. Dr. Mercola ended 2015 with a bang – he published another in-depth article on magnesium. I appreciate him quoting me a half dozen times and running one of my magnesium videos. Here’s the link to: Magnesium — A Key Nutrient for Health and Disease Prevention. It’s only been up for a week and it already has a quarter of a million views. Two years ago, Magnesium—The Missing Link to Better Health Dec 8, 2013 featured a 30-minute video on magnesium that I did in Chicago at Dr. Mercola’s in-house studio.
I do appreciate Dr. Mercola’s love of magnesium, but his people did not do a fact check with me. For example, I do not suggest “using your intestinal reaction as a marker for your ideal dose” or that “This is your personal cutoff point, as when your body has too much magnesium it simply flushes it out the other end.”
Having a laxative effect to magnesium does not mean you are saturated and you are eliminating what you don’t need. Some of us just don’t hold onto our magnesium and we get the laxative effect. That’s why I had to create ReMag, a stabilized ionic form of magnesium that is 100% absorbed at the cellular level. With it people are able to control many health problems, wean off medications and reach therapeutic levels of magnesium without the laxative effect.
2. Author, athlete and health coach Michael Sandler interviewed me several months ago and shared that video again on Jan 2, 2016. You can watch it on Michael and Jessica’s website – Inspire Nation: Why We’re All Magnesium Deficiency: Top Signs & What To Do.
At the same time, Michael wrote the following Book Review for The Magnesium Miracle on Amazon. “We just re-aired our interview with Dr. Carolyn Dean, months after having her on our Inspire Nation Show to talk about The Magnesium Miracle. Why’d we re-air? Because her work is truly a miracle. Magnesium’s helped my wife, who’s had a chronic illness and is doing better than ever. I’ve been sick and am feeling better than ever, our families are taking it and are feeling better too. What’s going on? Her book shares that chronic magnesium deficiency is behind 100’s of common illness and maladies we’re facing today, all which can be corrected, or at least aided, by taking magnesium. We are so incredibly grateful we interviewed Dr. Carolyn Dean, and for the work she’s doing in championing magnesium for its incredible health benefits. We cannot recommend this book enough, and after you read it, going out and getting liquid magnesium and taking it daily!!!”
Yes, the liquid magnesium Michael is raving about it my ReMag.
3. “Create Your Badass Life: Unleash The Power Of Your Mind, Body And Spirit To Create A Life You Love” was an interview I did with health coach Terry Sobon. In it I gave an overview of Completement Now! my online wellness program. It’s a fantastic automated health coaching program that goes on for 2 years. Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither is a new lifestyle. Completement Now gives you step by step instructions on how to make small but significant changes in your life that can make all the difference in your health. I offer a discount for the whole program that you can see below under Resources.
4. Another series of videos from 2015 that I want to highlight were done with health and life coach CJ Liu. The topic is menopause and we focus on solutions to menopausal symptoms. The first three urls are videos of my interview with CJ and the fourth is a summary of resources.
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future™
SUMMITS: Websites will be added as the Summits come online.
1. Love Your Body – Use the Power of Your Mind to Lose Weight & Feel Strong, Sexy and Confident at any Age with Carrie Charles. Launches Jan 19, 2016.
2. Work//Live//Be: 21 Spiritual Lessons For A Happy + Healthy Life with Yoga Instructor and Coach Alba Creales. Launches Jan 19, 2016.
3. Hormonal Harmony with Sarah Howard RN. Launches Jan 25, 2016.
4. Health Mama Revolution Summit with Sarah Burgess. Launches Jan 26, 2016.
RESOURCES: On my website along the borders and in the links you can find my books, writings, radio show, and products. If you have any questions about your health and my products, you can access my amazing Customer Service team at support@RnAReSet.com.