|Please join me on the Women’s Healthy Weight Loss Summit, hosted by Ilona Berkoben, MD from Feb 6-26, 2017. Ilona and her experts will cover the following points:
· Why diets don’t work
· The importance of a healthy gut in permanent weight loss
· How insulin resistance is sabotaging you
· Inflammation and excess weight
· The role of allergies and food sensitivities in weight loss resistance
· What to do when those cravings hit
· How to implement essential oils for a successful weight loss
· The importance of exercise
· Why hormonal imbalance make weight loss almost impossible
Ilona and I began my interview with a wide-ranging discussion about health in general. We talked about yeast overgrowth, leaky gut, the need to balance hormones, and the benefits of chewing! Then I talked about an excellent weight loss program consisting of my Total Body ReSet protocol.
1. Optimum hydration with sea salt drinking water
2. ReMag – Magnesium
3. ReMyte – Multiple minerals
4. ReAline – Gentle detox
5. ReStructure – Meal replacement, protein powder
6. RnA Drops – Bliss in a bottle!
I can’t cover everything I know about weight gain in this short blog, so please listen to my interview and look at the free gifts that come with the Summit. I’ll also give you and overview what the Total Body ReSet can do for weight gain.
Water follows minerals inside the cells where it is necessary for optimum metabolism and cellular hydration. Water Intake Guidelines: Drink 1/2 your body weight (in pounds) in ounces of water. Add ¼ tsp of sea salt, Celtic salt, or Himalayan salt to every quart of drinking water – to one of those bottles you will later add ReMag and ReMyte.
2. ReMag: Stabilized pico-ionic magnesium.
Here’s what I wrote in Magnesium – The Weight Loss Cure.
a. Magnesium and the B-complex vitamins activate enzymes that control digestion, 1. absorption, and the utilization of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates to help eliminate hypoglycemia, anxiety, and obesity.
b. Food craving, overeating, and weight gain occur because you are missing nutrients from processed food, so you just keep eating.
c. Magnesium allows insulin to usher glucose into cells, where it is involved in making energy for the body. Without enough magnesium both insulin and glucose become elevated. The excess glucose gets stored as fat and contributes to obesity. Having excess insulin puts you on the road toward diabetes.
d. The stress chemical cortisol signals a metabolic shutdown that makes losing weight almost impossible. Magnesium can effectively neutralize the effects of stress.
3. ReMyte: Stabilized pico-ionic minerals.
This multiple minerals contains 9 minerals that support thyroid function. When the thyroid is underfunctioning, the metabolism slows down causing weight gain.
4. ReAline: A Detox formula consisting of L-methionine, L-taurine, and several B vitamins in methylated and natural forms. Toxic collect inside fat cells, so when you are dieting and breaking down fat, these toxins can be released and require ReAline to help several liver detoxification pathways. Customers tell us that ReAline is so effective that it helps metabolize alcohol, eliminating hangovers.
5. ReStructure: A high protein powder meal replacement for losing weight and balancing blood sugars. It’s also the perfect meal if you are on a yeast elimination diet. Mix with water, coconut milk, almond milk, or your favorite juice.
6. RnA Drops: Many people experience the “wonders” of RnA Drops, which seem to affect everyone in a unique and individual way. They also help achieve the detached bliss state where you don’t have to worry about weight gain or toxicity and just let the Total Body ReSet do its job.
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future®
1. Sandy Shofner’s Healthy, Wealthy and Slim Summit is still ongoing and if you missed some of the talks Sandy is generously offering a full Encore presentation until Feb 8, 2017.
2. The Women’s Healthy Weight Loss Summit presented by Dr. Ilona Berkoben, MD, is scheduled for Feb 6-26th. My interview is scheduled for Feb 11th. Promotion
3. Hormonal Harmony Summit with Kiran Ram begins Feb 20, 2017.
MY LATEST PRODUCTS: Total Body ReSet bundles 5 Completement Formulas and comes with a booklet Total Body ReSet for Total Health and a dosage chart. ReCalcia: A unique, picometer, stabilized ionic form of calcium that allows you to get optimum levels of calcium delivered entirely at the cellular level. MY LATEST BOOK: ReStructure: A Completement Formula to ReSet Your Body click on a free copy in the description of ReStructure on the RnA ReSet website. You can email support@RnAReSet for a free copy of Atrial Fibrillation: Remineralize Your Heart. FOREIGN TRANSLATIONS OF MAGNESIUM MIRACLE: The German Japanese, Chinese and Polish editions of The Magnesium Miracle are all available! FACEBOOK PAGES: I have 4 Facebook Pages for you to follow and support. They are: Carolyn Dean & The Magnesium Miracle & Completement Now Wellness Program & RnA ReSet. TWITTER: DrCarolynDean
LISTEN to: Dr. Carolyn Dean Live! Call in to my 2-hour Radio Show every Monday on Achieve Radio, 4pm PST. ARCHIVES: of my radios show at: Dr. Carolyn Dean Live where you can do audio searches for topics. RECOMMENDATIONS: For a complete list go to my Resources. I recommend ReMag, my own magnesium product and Natural Calm magnesium, a well absorbed multiple mineral, ReMyte. Download Invisible Minerals Part I and Part II about ReMag and ReMyte under the INFO link. MY HEALTH LIBRARY: Visit my Health Archives where you will find hundreds of written, audio and video files for your wellbeing. YOUR HEALTH PROGRAM: To keep healthy join my Completement Now! Online Wellness Program. Email me for a discount (instead of $240, pay only $150.) To stay well or recover your health begin with magnesium. Read my Magnesium Miracle book first. To get well if you have existing health problems, read my Future Health Now Encyclopedia. To know why our health has been stolen from us, read Death by Modern Medicine: Seeking Safe Solutions.
NOTE: Only you can know if something is helping you. If you don’t feel well on a supposed beneficial product, listen to your body and stop taking it! Knowing when to Not take something is a big part of taking responsibility for your health. WARNING: This blog is not to be misconstrued as medical advice. It’s up to you to make the decisions about your own health. I have zero staff and I cannot answer personal health questions by email. However, please send general questions that I may be able to answer in my blog. But first, google my name with the condition you are inquiring about and see if I’ve already addressed it somewhere on the web.