The Better Beyond 50 Healthy Bones Workshop is the brainchild of Health and Wellness Coach, Melissa Koerner. It goes a step beyond the health summits that I’ve been participating in. Melissa invited me to be one of 4 speakers in this Workshop. So, instead of trying to assimilate the teachings of over 20 people, which is the number of guests in most summits, Melissa selected the top 4 bone experts that she feels cover all the information you need to know to make Healthy Bones. And she asked us to be part of a live Q&A to help answer all your questions.
To get you started Melissa has edited excerpts from each of the 4 presentations to entice you to participate in the whole Workshop. The topics that we will cover and the myths we will debunk include:
- Lack of calcium causes osteoporosis.
- There’s nothing you can do to prevent osteoporosis—it’s a natural part of aging.
- There’s nothing you can do once you have osteoporosis other than take a bone drug.
- Osteoporosis is an isolated health problem—it isn’t linked to other health conditions.
- You can’t build bone density after menopause.
Far too many women over 50 embrace the ageist stereotypical thinking that it’s “normal” to feel worse and develop chronic health issues during our midlife years. I call this downward spiral ‘Total Body Meltdown’. One the biggest misconceptions in the over 50 group is that “our bones are supposed to weaken as we get older.” But this is far from the truth. In fact, it’s the medical treatment of osteoporosis with high doses of calcium and dangerous bone drugs that makes your bones even more brittle and susceptible to fracture.
If you’re concerned about your bone health, and you want to learn the TRUTH about how to build bone naturally without bone drugs, then Better Beyond 50 Healthy Bones Workshop is the resource for you.
My full workshop session for the Healthy Bones Workshop is called “Beyond Calcium: Building Bone with the Right Balance of Minerals,” will be available on Monday, May 29th. I draw on the research I did for my Magnesium Miracle book. Here’s how I start off the osteoporosis chapter in The Magnesium Miracle.
Three Things You Need To Know About Magnesium, Osteoporosis, And Kidney Stones
- Magnesium is just as important as calcium to prevent and treat osteoporosis.
- Magnesium keeps calcium dissolved in the blood so it will not form kidney stones or precipitate in soft tissues of the body.
- Taking calcium for osteoporosis (without magnesium) can promote kidney stones
Here’s the amazing line-up of experts joining me in the Better Beyond 50 Healthy Bones Workshop and free bone health video training series:
- Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo—Balancing Hormones to Build Strong Bones
- Dr. Keesha Ewer— The Hidden Link Between Autoimmune Disease & Osteoporosis
- Dr. Susan Brown—Building & Maintaining Strong Bones with a Healthy Diet, Supplements and the Right Exercises
Click here to sign up for the free video training and to watch video #1 – “How Calcium WEAKENS Your Bones.” It’s available on May 18th, so you only have 2 days to sign up. The video is the appetizer to the May 29th launch of the Better Beyond 50 Healthy Bones Workshop. Don’t worry, Melissa will send you all the details once you sign up.
In my talk I focus on the need for ReMag as a highly absorbed form of magnesium to counteract the overuse of calcium in our culture. You also need the multiple minerals in ReMyte, the protein and collagen building power of ReStructure and RnA Drops and the gentle detox and vitamin B support of ReAline. My solution to osteoporosis is my Total Body ReSet program.
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future®
1. The Natural Headache Solution Summit with Neurologist Dr. Suja Johnkutty began on April 24th. My talk is on May 18th.
2. Increase Your Energy Summit with Steph Jensen launches May 15.
3. Better Beyond 50 Bone Health Workshop with Melissa Koerner begins May 18th with a preliminary video and gets into full swing May 29th with interviews and live Q&A sessions with 4 top bone experts.
4. Alive and Vibrant At Any Age Summit with Pat Molter launches Tuesday, June 6, 2017.
RESOURCES: Along the borders and in the links of my web site you can find my books, writings, and my call-in radio show. If you have any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org.