People ask me all the time what supplements I take. After 45+ years of research, I’ve created the Completement Formulas. There are 10 formulas to which I add Blue Ice Royal, which we have available on our website. But I start my recommendations with my Water and sea salt guidelines
Here are the details.
1) Water & Sea Salt Guidelines: Drink ½ your body weight (in pounds) in ounces of water. If you weigh 150 lbs you will drink 75 ounces. Sea salt – 1/4 tsp of sea salt in every quart of drinking water – to one of those bottles add your ReMag and ReMyte.
2) Magnesium: ReMag – in picometer, stabilized, ionic form for superior cellular absorption.
3) 12 Minerals: ReMyte – in picometer, stabilized, ionic form for superior cellular absorption.
4) ReCalcia for people who don’t eat enough calcium-rich foods to give them 600mg of calcium a day.
5) Detox: ReAline: Four methylated B vitamins plus four food-based Bs, and two sulfur amino acids: L-taurine and L-methionine, the precursor to glutathione.
6) B Vitamins in ReAline: Methylated B Vitamins – folate, methylcobalamine (B12), pyridoxyl-5-phosphate (B6), riboflavin-5-phosphate (B2) are important for the nervous system and the adrenals glands, acting as cofactors for hundreds of enzyme reactions in the body. The four food-based Bs are niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, thiamine.
7) RnA Reset Drops – Made from sprouted barley seeds, these drops combine aspects of a supersugar, probiotics and prebiotics and act as a catalyst to help create perfect cells. See our Webinar: RnA ReSet Drops.
8) ReStructure is a balanced protein powder for athletes, Paleo, and Keto dieters; it’s a whole meal replacement for losing weight and balancing blood sugars. Everyone uses a protein powder so, why not get the best! Protein is the main ingredient but carbs and fats are also part of the formula for the appropriate macronutrient balance. It’s also the perfect meal if you are on a yeast elimination diet. ReStructure contains the RDA of Vitamin C. It also has RnA Reset powder, which is concentrated and dehydrated RnA Reset Drops making ReStructure the most unique meal replacement you will ever find. Mix with water, coconut milk, almond milk, or your favorite juice for a delicious healthy beverage charged with the power of RnA ReSet!
8) Pico Silver is a dietary supplement that supports the structure and function of the immune system. Silver has been used for centuries to protect the immune system and support wellness. Pico Silver is a stabilized ionic form of silver that is fully absorbed. Dosage is 1/2 tsp – 6 tsp a day depending on the needs of the immune system. See our Silver Report for more information on this unique product.
9) Vitamin D, A, K2: 20-30 minutes of sun per day and/or Blue Ice Royal from Green Pastures for a proper balance of vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin K and essential fatty acids. I take one capsule twice per day.
NOTE: Products 2-9 can be found at the RnA ReSet Website, and eBooks on ReMag and ReMyte/ReCalcia, and ReStructure can be downloaded at www.drcarolyndeanlive.com.
10) Probiotics: Look for a soil based probiotic, which you can take along with fermented foods for the lactobacillus bacteria. Start low and go slow with both.
11) Essential Fatty Acids: Wild Salmon, Freshly ground flax seeds and Blue Ice Royal.
12) Vitamin C Complex – The RDA of Vit C is found in ReStructure. Food based organic from Grown by Nature. Dosage 1 or 2 per day, with or without food. (Use Code gbn123 for 20% discount.) Or, you can make your own Liposomal Vitamin C.
13) Vitamin C Complex in Liposomal form: There is a new “fad” in the supplement world to mix ascorbic acid with lecithin. It’s called Liposomal Vitamin C. Mixing nutrients with fat-soluble lecithin helps absorption through fatty cell membranes. However ascorbic acid is only one of the 12 compounds that make up the Vitamin C complex. Instead of purchasing a liposomal ascorbic acid supplement, you can make a much more effective and less expensive compound using rose hip powder, which gives you the whole Vitamin C complex. I thank Sue, who is a T-Tapp trainer for her Liposomal Vitamin C Recipe.
a. 3 TBSP of non GMO soy lecithin granules dissolved in 1 cup of very warm purified water. (Purchased from Vitacost.)
b. 2 TBSP of Rosehip powder dissolved in half a cup of warm purified water. (Purchased from Vitacost.)
c. When the two solutions are dissolved individually (a few hours at room temperature) put them in a blender and mix well. (I leave the two jars in the fridge overnight, they dissolve so well I don’t need to blend them.)
d. Then, put the blended solution in an ultrasound jewelry cleaner for 30 mins. Watch the video below to learn more. I purchased my ultrasonic jewelry cleaner from Amazon. I am reliably told that the least expensive ones will work just fine.
e. Use glass jars.
Dosage is 2 TBSP (1 ounce) per day. The best time to take liposomal Vitamin C is in the morning on an empty stomach or several times a day if you are treating an acute condition. However, this is not high dose Vitamin C, this is a way to get a plant-based Vitamin C complex that you can’t find elsewhere. High dose Vitamin C involves ascorbic acid.
Article on Natural News: Vitamin C: Mega-dose Healing
YouTube on Liposomal Vitamin C: Making Liposomal Vitamin C
14) Any other nutrients that I may require I feel are covered in my Green drink formula that I make myself from: equal parts of Barley green powder, Wheat grass powder, Alfalfa powder and Maca powder and one half part of Spirulina powder and Chlorella powder that I get from VitaCost.com. VitaCost also has an Organic Green Powder mix that I often use. I mix 2 TBSP of my green formula with a scoop of the amazing ReStructure protein powder for my breakfast.
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future®
RESOURCES: Along the borders and in the links of my web site you can find my books, writings, and my call-in radio show. Email your questions to: email@example.com.