People ask me all the time what supplements I take. After 45+ years of research, I’ve created the Completement Formulas. There are 10 formulas to which I add Blue Ice Royal, which we have available on our website. But I start my recommendations with my Water and sea salt guidelines
Here are the details.
Water & Sea Salt Guidelines: Drink ½ your body weight (in pounds) in ounces of water. If you weigh 150 lbs you will drink 75 ounces. Sea salt – 1/4 tsp of sea salt in every quart of drinking water – to one of those bottles add your ReMag and ReMyte.
1) Magnesium: ReMag – in picometer, stabilized, ionic form of magnesium with superior cellular absorption.
2) 12 Minerals: ReMyte – in picometer, stabilized, ionic form with superior cellular absorption.
3) Calcium: ReCalcia for people who don’t eat enough calcium-rich foods to give them 600mg of calcium a day.
4) Detox: ReAline: Four methylated B vitamins plus four food-based Bs, and two sulfur amino acids: L-taurine and L-methionine, the precursor to glutathione.
5) B Vitamins: ReAline: Methylated B Vitamins – folate, methylcobalamine (B12), pyridoxyl-5-phosphate (B6), riboflavin-5-phosphate (B2) are important for the nervous system and the adrenals glands, acting as cofactors for hundreds of enzyme reactions in the body. The four food-based Bs are niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, thiamine.
6) RnA Reset Drops – Made from sprouted barley seeds, these drops combine aspects of a supersugar, probiotics and prebiotics and act as a catalyst to help create perfect cells. See our Webinar: RnA ReSet Drops.
7) ReStructure is a balanced protein powder for athletes, Paleo, and Keto dieters; it’s a whole meal replacement for losing weight and balancing blood sugars. Everyone uses a protein powder so, why not get the best! Protein is the main ingredient but carbs and fats are also part of the formula for the appropriate macronutrient balance. It’s also the perfect meal if you are on a yeast elimination diet. ReStructure contains the RDA of Vitamin C. It also has RnA Reset powder, which is concentrated and dehydrated RnA Reset Drops making ReStructure the most unique meal replacement you will ever find. Mix with water, coconut milk, almond milk, or your favorite juice for a delicious healthy beverage charged with the power of RnA ReSet!
8) Pico Silver is a dietary supplement that supports the structure and function of the immune system. Silver has been used for centuries to protect the immune system and support wellness. Pico Silver is a stabilized ionic form of silver that is fully absorbed. Dosage is 1/2 tsp – 6 tsp a day depending on the needs of the immune system. See our Silver Report for more information on this unique product.
9) Vitamin C: Whole C ReSet is our food-based, whole C complex
10) Probiotics: Flora ReVive, our soil-based probiotic will be available by the end of 2019. In the meantime look for a soil based probiotic, which you can take along with fermented foods for the lactobacillus bacteria. Start low and go slow with both.
11) Vitamin D, A, K2: 20-30 minutes of sun per day and/or Blue Ice Royal from Green Pastures for a proper balance of vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin K and essential fatty acids. I take one capsule twice per day.
NOTE: Products 1-11 can be found at our RnA ReSet Website, and 13 free eBooks on ReMag and ReMyte/ReCalcia, ReAline, Pico Silver and ReStructure can be downloaded at www.drcarolyndeanlive.com.
12) Essential Fatty Acids: ReStructure (has 660mg of Omega-3 fatty acids), Blue Ice Royal – fermented cod liver oil, Wild Salmon, Freshly ground flax seeds that are kept in the freezer.
13) Any other nutrients that I may require I feel are covered in my Green drink formula that I make from: equal parts of Barley green powder, Wheat grass powder, Alfalfa powder and Maca powder and one half part of Spirulina powder and Chlorella powder that I get from VitaCost.com. VitaCost also has an Organic Green Powder mix that I often use. I mix 2 TBSP of my green formula with a scoop of the amazing ReStructure protein powder for my breakfast.
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future®
RESOURCES: Along the borders and in the links of my web site you can find my books, writings, and my call-in radio show. Email your questions to: email@example.com.