The Hormonal Harmony Summit with Sarah Howard launches Jan 25, 2016. My talk is scheduled for Jan 29. In her introductory promotion for the summit Sarah describes how she threw her health off balance with a life of stress, processed food and coffee. Sarah is a Wellness RN and a Wholistic Women’s Health Coach. Her nursing training didn’t prepare her for the negative hormonal effects of massive stress, a processed food diet and coffee to keep her going. Sarah wants to pass on her success in overcoming her unhealthy lifestyle and introduce you to 25+ guest speakers who have important health information to share about women’s health issues.
Hormones define women from puberty, to pregnancy and through menopause. All these milestones can be overly medicated but they don’t need to be – and this Summit will focus on naturally balancing your hormones.
In my interview I discuss magnesium as the most important mineral for all your hormones. Magnesium helps with PMS and painful periods and anxiety. Pregnancy absolutely requires magnesium as well as all 8 other minerals to support the thyroid and the adrenal glands. Perimenopause is not really a hormonal condition – it think it’s more of a mineral imbalance that throws the sex hormones, thyroid and adrenals off balance. Menopausal symptoms are very much alleviated with the proper mix of minerals.
Sarah was very excited to hear that I’ve put my 40 years of medical experience behind my Total Body ReSet formulas to help balance hormones – and so much more! Here is my protocol, which begins with proper hydration. If you are already on the protocol, you can review what you are doing.
1. Hydrate your body by increasing your water intake and adding sea salt or Himalayan salt.
Water Intake Guidelines: Drink 1/2 your body weight (in pounds) in ounces of water. If you weigh 150 lbs, you will drink 75 ounces. Sea salt or Himalayan salt: Add ¼ – ½ tsp to every quart of drinking water – to one of those bottles you will later add ReMag and ReMyte.
2. Begin ReAline capsules to assist in detoxing/taking out the trash.
Dosage: 1 per day with or without meals for 1 week then take 1 capsule twice per day.
3. After 4 days of ReAline, add ReMag – Start with ¼ tsp per day in a quart of water and sip through the day. Every 2 days add another ¼ tsp. Work up to a therapeutic dose of 2-3 tsp a day if you are trying to overcome a health condition, if you are on medications or otherwise have magnesium deficiency symptoms.
Read: Invisible Minerals: Part I – Magnesium (available at RnA ReSet)
4. After a week of slowly building up ReMag, slowly add ReMyte into the same quart of water and sip through the day. Every 2 days add another ¼ tsp. Work up to 1 ½ -2 tsp. The ReMag and ReMyte bottles each contain 8 ounces = 48 tsp.
Read: Invisible Minerals: Part II – Multiple Minerals (available at RnA ReSet)
5. After 2 weeks of ReAline, ReMag and ReMyte (from day one of ReAline) – add RnA Drops. Dosage: 1 drop under the tongue twice a day. Add 1-2 drops every week until you reach 10 drops twice a day, which is the average dose.
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future™
SUMMITS: Websites will be added as the Summits come online.
1. Love Your Body – Use the Power of Your Mind to Lose Weight & Feel Strong, Sexy and Confident at any Age with Carrie Charles. Launches Jan 19, 2016. My interview is Jan 23.
2. Work//Live//Be: 21 Spiritual Lessons For A Happy + Healthy Life with Yoga Instructor and Coach Alba Creales. Launches Jan 19, 2016.
3. Hormonal Harmony with Sarah Howard RN. Launches Jan 25, 2016. My talk is scheduled for Jan 29.
4. Health Mama Revolution Summit with Sarah Burgess. Launches Jan 26, 2016 and runs until Feb 8. My interview is scheduled for Jan 29.
RESOURCES: Along the borders and in the links of my web site you can find my books, writings, and my call-in radio show. Email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.