I just had an awesome dialogue with Cyndi Lynne for her Strategies for Real Health Summit that launches Feb. 15, 2016, which is the date my interview will be aired. Cynthia is a nurse as well as a trainer, yoga instructor, coach and muscle activation therapist. Cynthia and I decided to do something completely different for my talk and my approach completely blew her away.
Cynthia gave me 4 case histories from her own client list and asked me how I would treat these 4 individuals.
Case 1: A man in his early 70’s having difficulty with mobility. He’s overweight, has type 2 diabetes and a pacemaker. He’s on 10-12 different medications.
Case 2: A woman in her late 30’s. She’s overweight, has a history of binging and purging, muscle and joint problems and wanted get rid of her aches and pains.
Case 3: A woman in her late 50’s who is relatively healthy but 4 months ago she had a hip replacement and didn’t want to have the same thing happen to her other hip.
Case 4: A woman in her late 20’s seemingly quite healthy who was recently married and diagnosed with MS. She was diagnosed after noticing some weakness on one side. Her MRI showed brain and spine lesions. She is on no meds.
If you are interested in what we have to say about these cases, please sign up for the Strategies for Real Health Summit. You will also be able to listen to another 20 guest experts and receive exciting gifts and promotions. Summits are the best way to get up-to-date health information that’s free and fun!
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future™
1. Hormonal Harmony with Sarah Howard RN. Launches Jan 25, 2016. My talk is scheduled for Jan 29.
2. Health Mama Revolution Summit with Sarah Burgess. Launches Jan 26, 2016 and runs until Feb 8. My interview is scheduled for Jan 29.
3. Strategies for Real Health Summit with Cyndi Lynne. The summit launches on February 15th and runs for 14 days. My interview is on February 15.
4. Life Mastery Beyond 40 with Lisa Winston. Launches Mar 14.
5. The Powerful Peaceful Professional Series! With Carmen D. Tekwe, PhD launches Apr 4, 2016 and runs until Apr 24
RESOURCES: Along the borders and in the links of my web site you can find my books, writings, and my call-in radio show. Email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.