Leah Kline is a Health and Wholeness Coach back with another Gut Health Turn Around Summit that launches Nov 1, 2016 and runs until Nov 21st. My talk is on Nov 3rd.
I was interviewed for Leah’s summit last year and wrote about it in my blog Good Guts: Bad Guts. What I said then still stands. But this year, I expressed my concern that Microbiome research has overtaken yeast overgrowth and buried it beneath trillions of bacteria. Because there isn’t a definitive drug treatment for yeast, like there is for bacteria, yeast overgrowth is once again shunted to the back benches. Yet, yeast toxins still flood the blood stream through a leaky gut and cause head-to-toe symptoms that befuddle our doctors.
The first step in quelling yeast overgrowth, and balancing the gut flora, in general, is to digest your food so well that it doesn’t feed the yeast and anaerobic bacteria causing gut dysbiosis. Basically they live off our undigested food, so you should:
1) Avoid simple sugars – including lactose and fructose (for at least 3 weeks).
2) Chew 30X per bite.
3) Don’t drink liquids with your meals, which will dilute your gastric acid.
4) Take 1TBSP apple cider vinegar 15 min before meals to help digestion.
5) And/or take a digestive aid that includes hydrochloric acid at the end of meals.
6) Eat fermented foods like sauerkraut to help build up good bacteria.
7) Take a soil-based probiotic like Prescript Assist to replace good bacteria.
8) Take my protein powder, ReStructure, which is so well absorbed it doesn’t feed gut bacteria or yeast.
9) Take ReMag, magnesium and ReMyte mineral. These minerals do not require an intact gut to be absorbed and help heal a leaky gut. In fact, a recent study showed that magnesium deficiency causes cell membranes to leak.
Leah has a wonderful line up of 21 guests on her Gut Health Turn Around Summit, who will pass on up-to-date gut health information. That’s the beauty of health summits, you don’t have to go to a conference in person, you don’t have to read a book that is outdated the moment it’s published. Summits give you free access to health professionals who work daily with their patients and clients and can share information that can make a major difference in your life.
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future®
1. Say Yes to Success Summit with Elizabeth Mary Hancock launches Oct 10, 2016. My talk was on the last day, Oct 23rd. There is a special Encore of the whole Summit until Oct 30th.
2. Rewire Your Brain Summit with Marta Thall, runs from Oct 24th to Nov 5th. My talk is on Nov 1, 2016.
3. Hot Help Summit with Dr. Jeanine Staples launches Oct 24, 2016, which is the date of my talk. The Summit runs until the Encore days which are Nov 5-7.
4. Cold Crush Summit with Dr. Jeanine Staples launches Dec 1, 2016.
5. Free and Fearless Mind: Change your Brain. Shift your Mind. Step into your Power, Joy & Purpose with Neuro Nutrition Therapist & Health Coach, Leah Lund launches Oct 31st and my talk airs Nov 13th.
6. Gut Health Turn Around Summit with Leah Kline launches Nov 1, 2016 and runs until Nov 21st. My talk is on Nov 3rd.
7. The Healthy Mom Summit with Hannah Hepworth launches Nov 7, 2016.
8. Better Beyond 50 Summit with Melissa Koerner runs from Nov 6 to Nov 15, 2016, Encore day is Nov 17. My talk, “A Holistic Approach to Aging Gracefully” airs Nov 11th.
RESOURCES: Along the borders and in the links of my web site you can find my books, writings, and my call-in radio show. If you have any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org.