Michelle Robin DC is a wonderfully eclectic human; she’s a chiropractor, author, teacher, holistic healer, podcast host, unshakable optimist, speaker and the founder of Your Wellness Connection. Michelle invited me to do a Dr. Carolyn Dean Podcast along the lines of her byline “Small Changes Big Shifts.” We had a great time! Please give it a listen!
Michelle asked me about my story – because we all have one, you can read Michelle’s story on her website. It’s the first time I met Michelle, who she had been following my work for several years and wanted to share it with her listeners. She asked what wellbeing means to me and how to encourage her listeners with small changes!
Michelle’s organizational skills and those of her staff are obvious under the Podcast link; let me list the Resources that she laid out for her listeners that include several ways that you can listen to the Podcast.
- Check out the many books by Dr. Carolyn Dean HERE.
- Check out the many products offered by Dr. Carolyn Dean HERE.
- Check out Dr. Carolyn Dean’s Wellness Program.
- CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Carolyn Dean on her Website
- CLICK HERE to listen to Dr. Carolyn Dean on her Radio Show
- CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Carolyn Dean on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect with Dr. Carolyn Dean on Twitter
REVIEW THE PODCAST
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below.
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future®
1. The Women’s Healthy Weight Loss Summit presented by Dr. Ilona Berkoben, MD, is scheduled for Feb 6-26th. My interview was on Feb 11th.
2. Jill Kane’s Better Body Summit runs from Feb 6-Feb 22. My talk is on Feb 22nd.
3. Hormonal Harmony Summit Kiran Ram runs from Feb 20-Mar 19, 2017. My talk is on Feb 24th. Replay March 20-22.
RESOURCES: Along the borders and in the links of my web site you can find my books, writings, and my call-in radio show. If you have any questions email: email@example.com.