Learn about the toxins that make your hormones cry for help; gnash your teeth over the propaganda surrounding synthetic hormones; and find out about bio-identical hormones and if you really need them.
- Perimenopause – causes and patterns, including the estrogen dominance theory, the importance of the thyroid and adrenals, and the effects of the environment
- Menopause – the pros and cons of HRT and natural, bioidenticalHRT hormones
- Bone density loss – why boomers are losing bone and how to protect against it, exposing the “calcium as the only solution to osteoporosis” myth
- Monthly challenges – bloating, cramping, extreme mood shifts, and more
- Hormonal diet – smart tips for weight balance and foods and supplements to support the liver, intestines, and adrenals