This comprehensive book includes a primer on basic brain function and thorough descriptions of the symptoms of the disease, which can include memory loss, disorientation, and delusions.
- This completely up-to-date work helps families:
- Recognize and deal with dementia
- Manage medications, including natural remedies for more anxious patients
- Alzheimer’s-proof the home
- Handle financial and legal issues
- Know the pros and cons of home care versus hospital stay
In addition to the easy-to-follow, reliable information, this accessible reference helps readers make sense of tests, choose the right treatment -including natural medicine, and deal with symptoms to reduce anxiety and ensure a better quality of life.