IBS Cookbook for Dummies is a unique guide to decreasing symptoms of IBS through delicious food.Do you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? You’re not alone; it is estimated that about 35 million Americans experience the symptoms of IBS. IBS Cookbook For Dummies provides those affected by IBS with easy-to-follow, easy-to-understand recipes to create meals using foods and methods that decrease the risk of experiencing the discomfort of symptoms associated with the disorder.
Inside you’ll find the dietary tips and information you need to decrease your symptoms and discomfort simply by watching what you eat. You’ll find more than?100 tasty recipes you can easily make at home. And since individuals with IBS often suffer from various complications-including bowel obstructions, sores and ulcers within the intestinal tract, and malnutrition or the presence of nutritional deficiencies-IBS Cookbook For Dummies provides a nutritional meal plan that will help alleviate these complications.
- Presents more than 70 delicious, easy-to-make recipes designed to ease the symptoms of IBS
- Helps you avoid “trigger” foods and choose healthier alternatives
- Includes tips for menu planning, including healthy meals and snacks
- Explains what to eat when traveling and dining out
No need to suffer when you have IBS; just get this handy guide to start eating-and feeling-better!
Manage IBS and get back to enjoying food and life!
If you think living with IBS means eating only blah and bland foods, this book will change your mind and your meals! Get the latest info on IBS plus over 100 delicious recipes, nutritional information, and lifestyle advice that’ll help you take charge of your diet and befriend food again.
- Know your body — use a food diary to track your IBS symptoms and identify your triggers
- Take a closer look at food — learn the role food preparation plays in setting off and managing your IBS
- Sensible substitutes —discover replacement ingredients for your IBS triggers
- Prepare delicious foods— over 100 healthy, family-friendly recipes for every meal of the day plus snacks, soups, salads, drinks, and desserts
- Sensible substitutes — make smart choices when dining out and on the go
Open the book and find:
- Information on IBS, food, and you
- Natural foods and medicines to treat your symptoms
- How to shop for safe foods and decipher food labels
- Strategies for avoiding common eating traps
- Advice for stocking your kitchen to support your diet
- Ways to sooth your tummy on difficult days
- Tips for parents of IBS kids
Purchase > IBS Cookbook For Dummies [KINDLE] $12.28