The Business of Medicine  – Dr. Carolyn Dean MD ND

The Business of Medicine 

May 16, 2018

Truthful but “all kinds of stupid” is an April 2018 Genome Report where “Goldman Sachs asks in biotech research report: ‘Is curing patients a sustainable business model?‘” Yup, we are indeed living on the planet of the dead – or soon to be dead – because it’s more economically viable than allowing humans to live too long!

Of course, they’ve got it all wrong as they usually do when it comes to medicine. They think “The potential to deliver ‘one shot cures’ is one of the most attractive aspects of gene therapy, genetically-engineered cell therapy and gene editing.” However, then they come upon the problem of people living longer without disease.

So, the report tries to evaluate the delicate subject of gene therapy and its promise to cure disease and longevity. Well that’s never going to happen because genes aren’t the cure. According to Dr. Bruce Lipton, genes only account for 10% of body structure and function – epigenetics accounts for the other 90%. So, don’t go hitching your wagon to the gene train because it’s not going anywhere. You’re better off making lifestyle changes and taking nutrients that make your genes happy and work properly.

But back to the point where your God-given right to health comes with a huge price tag. One analyst wrote  “While this proposition carries tremendous value for patients and society, it could represent a challenge for genome medicine developers looking for sustained cash flow.” Basically they don’t want you to cure everyone because then nobody would be paying for more drugs or having more surgery.

So, all those headlines about curing cancer and heart disease don’t mean a thing in the long run – true cures will be buried leaving us with what we already know. We have to be responsible for our own health and not depend on allopathic medicine except for emergency care.

My whole life I’ve been touting and living this message and you can continue to follow my example and my words at www.drcarolyndean.com.

Carolyn Dean MD ND

The Doctor of the Future®

RESOURCES: Along the borders and in the links of my web site you can find my books, writings, and my call-in radio show. Email your questions to: questions@drcarolyndeanlive.com.

Want more health info like this?

Subscribe to receive FREE health tips from Dr. Carolyn Dean. We won't spam you or sell your information.