In medical school we learned about inflammation but not that it is a major cause of chronic disease. I’ve been saying this for years and now allopathic medicine is agreeing in an April, 2020 Medical News Today article. They say that inflammation contributes to the following chronic illnesses: metabolic syndrome, which includes type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
If you Google my name and inflammation you’ll access a whole screen-full of blogs like “Excess Calcium Fuels Neuro-Inflammation.” “Magnesium The Safe and Natural Anti-inflammatory” In my Magnesium Miracle book I mention inflammation 93 times. I’ve also warned that drug companies are constantly looking for “safe” anti-inflammatory drugs. They struck out with the NSAIDs (non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) because they cause so many side effects – the worst of which is heart disease. But the deeper reason that many drugs have serious side effect is that they can cause magnesium deficiency.
Biologic Monoclonal Antibodies
The latest “breakthrough” in the anti-inflammatory market is monoclonal antibodies. I wrote a May, 2017 blog called “Who Voted for Biologics?
Most doctors don’t realize that as with many new classes of drugs, mABs began as cancer drugs, likely because cancer is so deadly that a lot of corners are cut to release drugs that may help. Once on the market, it’s not long before these “last resort” drugs become mainstream for various other conditions. And you can’t get more mainstream than a drug to treat inflammation.
Monoclonal just means a drug is focused on one variety of cells. In the case of inflammation, that would be cytokines, chemokines, adhesion and co-stimulatory molecules – anything that drives inflammation. Of course, killing off a cell line is not to be taken lightly. It’s a given that something beneficial in that cell line is also being terminated.
1. I’ve said for decades that autoimmune disease is caused by yeast overgrowth and magnesium deficiency.
2. I think the term Biologic Medicine was invented to make people feel warm and fuzzy about a type of medicine that implies that it’s working with nature. These drugs are cutting edge, complex, and costly compared to chemically-derived drugs.
3. I repeat, these drugs are being given in a climate of serious magnesium and nutrient deficiencies and yeast toxicity that make all the side effects of the Biologic Drugs much worse.
What is a biologic drug?
4. Most biologics are very large, complex molecules or mixtures of molecules produced using recombinant DNA technology.
5. According to Medicine.net biologic drugs include a wide variety of products derived from human, animal, or microorganisms by using biotechnology. Types of biologic drugs include vaccines, blood, blood components, cells, allergens, genes, tissues, and recombinant proteins.
6. Biologic products may contain proteins that control the action of other proteins and cellular processes, genes that control production of vital proteins, modified human hormones, or cells that produce substances that suppress or activate components of the immune system.
7. Biologic drugs are sometimes referred to as biologic response modifiers because they change the manner of operation of natural biologic intracellular and cellular actions.
What are the medical uses for biologics?
8. Biologic drugs are said to be the most advanced therapies available. And, to repeat, they don’t touch the vast majority of diseases that are common to the population and are a result of nutrient deficiencies and yeast overgrowth.
Here are some examples of medical uses for biologic drugs:
9. Various cancers, RA, ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, psoriasis, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, heart attack, lupus, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, pneumonia, anemia, chronic migraine, hepatitis B, hemophilia, RSV, HPV, growth hormone deficiency, osteoporosis, allergic asthma, chronic urticaria, infertility, meningococcal disease, cystic fibrosis, paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
What are the side effects of biologics?
- There are countless drug side effects but I just want to focus on two.
- A. Allergic hypersensitivity reactions – hives, itching, throat closing, anaphylaxis leading to death.
- B. Immune system suppression which can be serious enough to reactivate Hep B and TB
To merely say “immune system suppression” does not signify the seriousness of coming down with an infection in an already compromised patient. These infections – mild, moderate, or severe are all treated with antibiotics that actually makes an autoimmune condition even worse because antibiotics cause yeast overgrowth and unleash the 178 different toxic byproducts of yeast.
Allopathic medicine underplays the threat with the following words. “Biologic medications help to control your inflammatory disease but also affects your natural ability to fight off an infection. If you get an infection while taking a biologic medication, you should let your doctor know right away so it can be treated. While on an antibiotic, you will likely pause your biologic medication until your doctor says you are able to resume your treatment.”
How are Biologic Drugs Given?
Biologic drugs are administered by injection or infusion because they are proteins that are quickly digested and inactivated if given by mouth. Lord Sufferin’ Cats. You better believe that when foreign proteins come into the body the body’s natural reaction is to get rid of them because they are toxic and can set up serious antigen antibody reactions! Perhaps the people these drugs seem to work for are those whose immune systems are already beaten down so much that they don’t react normally to these drugs.
I recommend that if a patient must take these drugs, use them along with all the Completement formulas so that the body can start building new perfect cells. However, I’m also saying that people on the Completement Formulas may not have to go to Biologic Drugs in the first place.
Who Voted for Biologics?
It is difficult, and sometimes impossible, to characterize a complex Biologic by testing methods available in the laboratory, and some of the components of a finished biologic may be unknown. The living systems used to produce Biologics can be sensitive to very minor changes in the manufacturing process. Small process differences can significantly affect the nature of the finished biologic and, most importantly, the way it functions in the body.
We are prescribing drugs that are so complex that they can’t even be identified after being manipulated inside other living organisms; using recombinant DNA; and with no clue how they might function in the body where a small change can occur in the dozens of steps to produce it? Think Frankenstein’s monster. I’m sure most people who are taking these drugs don’t even know they are on Biologics – until they develop the side effects.
Why not manipulate cells with the right building blocks?
Here are some reports we have gotten from customers:
I have taken Prolia (a biologic for osteoporosis) with disastrous results. I am in constant pain, my balance is terrible (it’s not vertigo), I have tremors and edema – to name a few. My third and last injection was in June. They last 6 months. I have been on ReMag and ReMyte for almost a week. I’m already sleeping better but I wanted to know if you have any other suggestions for what is happening to my body. I hardly eat any sugar including fruits. I avoid gluten and dairy. I am not overweight and was in good shape before this all started. Now I walk with a walking stick and can barely do anything.
I would increase ReMag to 3-4 tsp a day and ReMyte 2 tsp a day and take ReAline, 1 capsule twice a day to help detox the drug faster. I would also use Pico Silver, 2 tsp a day to help with stem cell production and to boost the immune system.
My 39-year old daughter started taking ReMag approximately 3 weeks ago. I’ve been telling her since I started on it over a year-and-a-half ago that this was so necessary for her body, however she is on over 24 prescription medications and she just did not want to add anything else. She is currently drinking two 1/2 teaspoons of ReMag daily. She has been bald for several years now and in the three weeks that she has been drinking ReMag she has grown peach fuzz all over her head and we are elated!”
Carolyn Dean MD ND
The Doctor of the Future®
RESOURCES: Along the borders and in the links of my web site you can find my books, writings, and my call-in radio show. Email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.